Saturday, August 14, 2010

Always, Sometimes, Never

I stole this idea from numerous friends' blogs (Callie, Lesly, Wendy...) It just seemed like the thing to do so here's my list.

I always:
Sleep with makeup on (mainly from laziness rather than vanity)
Drink coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon
Do a whole week's worth of laundry in one day
Love rocking my baby
Kiss my husband goodbye in the morning
Hate putting gas in the car

I sometimes:
Procrastinate (this should really be, "I usually")
Wear my clothes more than once before washing them
Cook dinner
Nap in the afternoon when the baby naps
Wish I was more disciplined in exercise, eating healthy and studying

I never:
Have the house as clean as I would like it to be
Read all the books I aspire to read
Can read Jane Eyre too often
Read Jane Eyre as often as I like
Get enough of Jesus, chocolate or sleep





1 comment:

  1. Stumbled on to your blog tonight. You are so funny, girl! I love your authenticity. (BTW, my youngest would leave the dinner table having not eaten a thing and head straight for the dog bowl. And Drew is AMAZED at the potty biz!)

    ReplyDelete